The Bank considers it one of its topmost duties to heed customer opinions and consider customer feedback constantly in order to have a close and reliable liaison with its customers. There is the special Feedback and Complaint Management Unit that serves to protect the customers’ rights and consider their applications. Our customers can reach us in one of the following ways:
- Please, call at the branches or the Head Office of the Bank (9:00 to 18:00 on weekdays);
- Please, call the Bank at +99412 598 85 85 (ext. 245) or call the Feedback and Complaint Management Unit.
- Please, submit a written message directly at the office of the Bank;
- You can send a letter to the Bank’s postal address (112B, Nizami Str., AZ 1000, Baku) or that of our Sumgait Branch (bldg. 2, block 1, Sumgait);
- Fax us: (+99412) 598 03 07, (+99418) 665 60 07;
- Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Use the online form.
It should be mentioned that all feedback is registered and responded to within 10 days on receipt at the latest. It may take us up to 20 working days to respond it a message requires further investigation. All the necessary and available information is collected from customers for the investigation purposes. The concerned branch managers and department heads of the Bank are assigned to work on the feedback; responses are given within the time allocated and appropriate action is taken based on the investigation findings. Should an applicant remain unsatisfied with the Bank’s response or request that the application be re-considered, they can contact the Bank again.
Should the subsequent response of the Bank prove unsatisfactory, the customers have the right to apply to the Central Bank (http://cbar.az/pages/contacts/feedback/next, the hotline (4931122, extension 387) and by post (32, Rashid Behbudov Str., AZ1014, Baku, Azerbaijan Republic) – or go to the court of law.
All registered feedback is analysed by the Feedback and Complaint Management Unit; the exact reasons for submission are determined and the findings are put in the reports that are submitted to Deputy Chairman of the Management Board monthly and to the Supervisory Board quarterly. Appropriate decisions are made then.
“Bank Eurasia” OJSC always endeavors to be closer to its customers and considers it essential to make certain that every customer is happy with us and our services.